Hi, I’m toastal.
I do web stuff & like to make things pretty. I’m a competent functional programmer ‘wasting’ my art degree.
Things I’m into:
- Green tea (and other caffeine)
- Giving technical talks to the local developer community
- Language features: curried by default, pattern matching, first-class composition infix operators, algebraic data types, managed IO
- Music: math rock, jazz, sadcore, post-rock, second-wave emo, chiptunes, dark synthwave, 60s soul
- Cartoons: King of the Hill, Harmon Quest, Archer, Futurama
- Photography (tools: Fujifilm X-T10, darktable, Hugin)
- Food (especially with cilantro and garlic)
- Science/skepticism (GMOs will save us all)
- GNU/Linux (running Debian & Arch)
- OSS: Firefox, Neovim
Things I’m not that into:
- Wearing pants
- Object-oriented progamming